Friday, January 29, 2010

Caught in a bad romance

There's a difference between giving up and letting go. Giving up is sacrificing what was rightfully yours, and letting go is forgetting what never was.




Name, age, sign & favorite color.

Victoria/Vicky/Vic, 16, Capricorn, Purple

What do you do for a living?

Schooling.


Who are you dating?

Batman is my boyfriend. How bout that!

What is your favorite book?

Peter and Jane. No, I don't read.

What is your favorite film?

Ps : I love you

One random thought in your head:


Will I break my resolution list? I hope not.

What was the last memorable conversation you had?

Just a moment ago ;-) *Wink.

Describe yourself in one word.

Happy :)

"Sometimes you need to step outside, clear your head, and remind yourself of who you are and where you wanna be. And sometimes, you have to venture outside your world in order to find yourself."
— Gossip Girl


in case you haven't already know, I love the human heart. I like to draw it.

No comments:

Post a Comment