Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Purple elephant

Sigh, I need a bag..a tote or something..anybody knows where I can get nice pretty simple totes? In need of a bag now since E bagnap mine. Its actually quite depressing not actually owning a bag that you can carry anywhere you go because 1. If I carry designer bags then I'm most likely to get robbed and 2. the reason is the same as the first one..so.. help??


This Givenchy bag..but the one I'm going to buy is inspired one la. It looks exactly the same so its called "inspired"~~~~ awesome pawsome totally jumped out of my chair when I saw this haha. Been looking for it for a very loooong time already :)


Hmm.. and this dno what brand maybe its Balenciaga I dunno..


It looks exactly the same like the authentic one haha! But of course the material got difference la. Afterall its inspired.. :)

Guess guess how much both of the bags(altogether) costs? MYR500? Nope. MYR 300? Nope. MYR 200? Nope. MYR91!! Friggin!!!91!!!buckaroos!!!

*******

o hai!

Today 'm supposed to go back at 230 but I got off at 110 cuz I transferred class wahahaha. I is an happy kid :D

Anyway tuition l8r so I'm in J's house now. That pig is sleeping and here I am taking pictures. Gonna join her later haha I guess that makes me a pig too.

02:49PM

Meet Lumpy~



Haha my face is so round like an egg and I have the ugliest nose evar.

Bleagh okiez my eyes demand rest naow so byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment