Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy Pixie Day

*Update*

Thank you all that wished me happy advanced/actual date/belated birthday via text, via phone calls, via msn, via facebook wall, via facebook chat, via blog comment, via face2face, via friend, via twitter, via myspace, via blog post... THANK YOU ALL! Can't list all of you out here cause my finger might go coma cause of the typing and the mouse-clicking HaHaHa. Thank you again I appreciate all of your wishes! Love you all more *blows flying kisses x39674359120733254*

So..I turned 16 on the 2nd of January and I spent my birthday with my nene J in Sgp. On the way there I met my friend and the so-called "cute" guy HAHAHA. Didn't know they're friends. Ok not suppose to sidetrack. So..we as usual went to Kranji first then to Woodlands.





Then uh..we went to Causeway point cuz we were hungry so..food here we come! Haha


Settled down in The Soup Restaurant. Yay chinese food for lunch! I loOoOve chinese food. Lunch was paid by J/Uncle Martin hehe thanks J & Uncle!

Quite fong fu ah. Haha the food was nice..J was complaining how small the soup was. And the bill came out about 50plus sgd. Not worth it right?


 









Nom Nom Nom

After eating..we carried our heavy tummy to the MRT and we zoomzoomzoom to City Hall








Sian ah so long the ride.. From City Hall then to Kallang. Waited for bus and..













...we kinda had the whole bus for us!




Then Iceskating~~

















Budak buat kacau.



Got ready to get out of that place..





Saw this huge hello kitty helium balloon. I want! Then went in the shop asked for the price. 20SGD I don't want de. Haha Waste money but its so nice lah :(


Ok then weDpigs hungry again went to drink soup at the food court.


Then we went back already I think Haha.



I had a good day good day though not much things we can do cuz we went in to sg like what, 1pm? Haha. Okla bye if you want to see the other pictures you know where to find them :)

xxxxx love you all *blows flying kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment