Thursday, January 14, 2010

Colorful life

Introducing my new kitty iphone :)

Thanks to N, he taught me how to jailbreak my iphone a few days back hehehehe. Naow i can has prettyful themes.....

Here let me show you the "life" after jailbreaking :



Kitty iphone. Sorry lah a lot of thumbprints haha. Same applies to the other pics.


The unlock page. Hehe no more 'slide-to-unlock'


This is my kitty themed homepage. So pink! And also notice the "love" beside the network line thingy..and my name in the middle!


My pink+purple SMS theme. So naise I like the galaxie background :) Ehem, secret texter. :X


My purple calculator


And pink Safari webpage!

Everyone that owns an iphone should jailbreak it! If not it'd be so dull..and lifeless ha ha ha ha. Now after jailbreaking you can has colorful iphone like mine!!

Last time it used to be iphone, 我不喜欢你。(wo pu xi huan ni) Now, its iphone, 我不 不讨厌你。(wo pu, pu tao yan ni) Bwahahha

Oh.................

Miss my face?


My birthday kitty polaroid picture ;-) And..birthday present from e&ec. Purple, barbie, fairy pixie.

Baibai! xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment