Sunday, January 17, 2010

We are the people that rule the world

Yesterday's birthday celebration in pictures.









My little nephew turned 6 yesterday. The funny thing is that, he has a girlfriend..named Amy. Yup, they both nodded when I asked him&her whether "You are Kai Sheng's gf?" / "Amy is your gf?". Cute kidz.


Cute, handing his birthday cake to his friend..

So, today found myself wandering around with sekret friends. :) We the iphone geng. If compared, my iphone can die of shame. They take care of their iphone as if its their baby! Haha! Too bad la iphone I still don't like you as much. :p

Hm.. oh, this is the kinda car I wanna drive next time when I got my lesen memandu. Awe-some right?



"To love life, to love it even when you have no stomach for it and everything you've held dear crumbles like burnt paper in your hands, your throat filled with the silt of it. When grief sits with you, its tropical heat thickening the air, heavy as water more fit for gills than lungs; when grief weighs you like your own flesh only more of it, an obesity of grief, you think, How can a body withstand this? Then you hold life like a face between your palms, a plain face, no charming smile, no violet eyes, and you say, yes, I will take you. I will love you again."


-Ellen Bass

No comments:

Post a Comment