Saturday, January 30, 2010

Inconsistency

I'm awake early in the morning. Ok fine, its not that early. But still.

I have nothing to blog about. I only can blog if there are pictures. I don't know why.


meow.


I've been blog hopping stealing pictures ha ha ha ha ha ha ha


:O Ninja!!!!


Let's go camping~~~~~~


I kind of miss ballet.........



Anyway, my maid is so weird. She thought that I would actually want to talk to her and she greeted me in the weirdest way possible as if I'm her sister/bestfriend or whatever you call it. And no, This is Not Good.

Hmmmmmm,

A's birthday celebration tonight I hope.......... Stupid curfew now I'm tied.

Haven't been feeling good these few days. Mixed emotions I don't even know what I'm feeling right now. I really feel like a zombie/////

Have you guys got your chinese new year clothes? I havent got enough. Boo.

January is coming to an end. Time flies like nobody's business. woooooow. Ok I should stop here maybe get some pictures tonight(if I can go) and then I'll write a proper update.

No comments:

Post a Comment