Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Boms away

Hai. I am bored.

Skipped school today because of 4 reasons. One, I don't get enough sleep, very tired. Two, Got PJ waste my time go. Three, Got Math class. Four, I want to study at home.

Anyway, I am still quite tired because of Poco. Bad dog! First he made some noise for about half an hour cause he want to enter the room. I didn't bother about him and continue sleeping. After that he became "defensive" and started barking like mad dog hahaha I didn't care also my maid opened the door for him. He still not happy. Maid carry him on the bed, he kacau me all over, = happy(for him).

Annoying dog hehe :-)

Since I have no recent picture lets do my "tradition" of posting old pictures. Quite sad actually cuz no new pictures. But think about the time I have after my exam. Whoopeedoo. :-D


Classic peace sign

Hmm.

Eh I don't like seeing "twins" leh. Hiya whatever la its their life not mine I don't want to care much about their life anyway. Should I say I'm quite "inspirational". Hahaha yea I am thick-skinned like that, you don't know meh?

I downloaded Photoshop hehehe and then only I found out that I am a loser in photoshop. Anyone wanna tutor me? Haha kidding I don't need people to teach me in all these. I just need google. Ok fine, still people teaching me anyway. Cuz the search result will probably end up in Yahoo!Answers hahaha.

Do you like the new layout? I like it! Different from others so I don't feel um, common(in blog layouts)?

Can't wait for after pmr I have so much to do and a shopping plan with JL! And a road trip with JL J N! Hehe and maybe some overseas shopping. After PMR reminds me of how I sounded some guy I don't know that kept on annoying me to go out with him. Dude, wtf? Hahaha.

K now before I go, let me show you a big picture of my face.



I hope you people have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment