Tuesday, March 9, 2010

//Aphyxiation

Ok I only have few mins to spare till I go for a battle with the books.

Anyway, will blog about what I promised in the post before this after my tests and everything. Now I have other things to brag about hehehe :)



O.P.I mini nail lacquers inspired by Alice in Wonderland!!!!! Woooohoooo! Apparently Malaysia don't have the big bottles of the whole collection, they only have in mini size. The colours are beautiful I love em'!! My personal favourite is the Absolutely Alice & Mad as a hatter :)

Also....today I got this :



Wait....what's that?? Guess!!

A HK plushie?
A HK bag?
A HK dustbin?
A HK pillow?

Nope!!

Its..................


A HK lamp!

I love it! Its like love at first sight~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its pretty when it lights up the room



This is the best I can take but its so so so much better in real life you just got to see it hahaha.

Ok fine enough with that.

I think I should go now. Times up. :( Boo.

T8 care lovelies. *muacksssss

No comments:

Post a Comment