Thursday, March 18, 2010

//Vic The Builder

Hi hi hi hi everyone I'm back in JB woohooo?

Anyways I shall update about my time in Subang in a summarized form hahaha. (WHICH I WARN YOU, IS QUITE MEHHHHHHHH----)

Ok so here it goes :

Crashed in at Piccadilly House at around 9 or so introduced myself to few new faces in the house then Went for burger w/ Eu Chuan and Leon and then back to Piccadilly House and they have their band jamming session haha Piccadilly Band they call it then play play laugh laugh talk talk sing sing then went to sleep then the next day woke up Sis and Kay went to school and I was alone in the house and I had an apple(SAD) and a bottle of bird nest then Went out to IKEA@Damansara w/ Kenneth for lunch and saw Zoe and her family and ended up buying stuff from IKEA then went back to SS15 to meet up with sis @ starbucks to pay back Kenneth money and chill for a while then went to Macs to makan then Kenneth sent me back and sis went to meet up with Eu chuan then received a message from Bobby then out I go chill with him and his friends then dinner with sis Eu Chuan and Leon and received a call from mum saying that we'll be heading back to JB tomorrow(SAD times ten) and then sent Leon back to My Home then went to Club9 for pool to kill time then went back to Eu Chuan's place at My Home and then introduced myself to more people then waited for time to pass then celebrated a girl's birthday its a surprise birthday celebration btw then after that makan brownie cake then talk talk laugh laugh take pic then went to tapau Kaima then back to Piccadilly House makan makan then off to sleep then next morning woke up alone in the house again but have to pack things as I'm "heading back to JB" then went for brunch with Mum Godfather and Sis then send sis back then we zoom to IKEA to get more things since I was short of cash the other day and then went to One U to eat and shop then only found out I got cheated that we'll be "heading down to JB today" then went back to Godfather's place in Mont Kiara and then chill chill a while then went out to Soul-ed Out for dinner and beer and relax and then chill enough then went back to condo and sleep till this morning then went for breakfast then breakfast second round then zoom back to JB and here I am typing this.

Ok I decided to put the font white. If you wna know what I did then you highlight it to read it but don't read lah I Malu...............HAHA.

Anyway here are more lomo pictures :)




Kaima!








Strawberry Crepe






Cute St. Patrick's day hat all the staff are wearing


Sirloin




Lava Cake






Unpacking




I AM VIC THE BUILDER MUAHAHA





Anyway I found out I had formspring and I forgot about it haha here it is : http://formspring.me/ponyvic Don't think anyone would ask me questions but hi yah. I don't wanna forget about the existence of it?
 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment