Friday, March 26, 2010

//Curi "gaji"



Hello errbadeh, I kinda "sneaked" out of the team to come back home and sleep. Going back later though. Manager...is a tough job hahaha. Naaah, I'm kidding. Sucha bossy person like me won't find these kind of job tough..its what I do everyday... Boss around.

Anyway....I planned to upload pictures I took today and yesterday but plan failed cuz my manager partner(read:Joanne) wants to take more pics so yeh......... no pictures for the moment.

Also..did I mention I got a Canon S90?!! Yay me. It was funny seriously...like, my godfather kept on telling my mum that the Canon S90 is a good camera cause his son has one and then my mum didn't believe him and then one day my mum told me that she wants to buy a compact camera(that time I was with my mum and my godfather) then I told her "CANON S90!!!"(Influenced by XX's advert) and they both burst out laughing.

...and my mum got the camera the next day itself. (OK fine maybe its not funny but it was funny when it happened..!) (OK LA the camera is not mine but I like to make it sound like its mine cannot meh!!)

Okeh gtg bathe and all now byebye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment