Tuesday, March 2, 2010

//Cocaine we smoke cocaine I smoke

My hair is not black anymore!! Hahaha weird but true, must be the shampoo I'm using now. This is the second time it "turned" brown. The first time I was using shampoo for coloured hair and then as time goes on my hair turned brown! Then I changed shampoo then it turned jet black (yuck) then now I'm using another brand but its those normal kind and my hair is brown again. And healthier and smoother! Funny, but true. Haha

Ok that is totally pointless but still. It makes me happy to know that my hair isn't JET BLACK and its now natually brown. And as of brown, I meant DARK brown. There're DIFFERENCE between BLACK and BROWN okeh..

:P

Anyway.

I want a YELLOW iPod!

Its so nice. Now only I find it nice because I saw this :


Then I was like : Crapppppppppp I want a yellow ipod.

So now, I'm secretly hoping that my ipod will break down soon and then I can find an excuse to buy a new one BUT, my mum wouldn't buy me it so its pointless also la but bleagh I want I want I want. I always want the thing I cannot have. fml.


Okeh I'll end this "just another ranting post" with an outdated picture of me.

AND SOMEHOW I HOPE THAT IT'D BE THURSDAY TOMORROW SO THAT I CAN MEET(finally) MY HANDSOME(i hope) JAPANESE BOY hehehheehhe *slaps self*


c u guyz soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment