Saturday, March 13, 2010

//Tomita highschool

Since I have "all the time in the world" now that I woke up early in the morning....I shall upload all the overdue pics and caption em' :)

Sports day 2010 also the 50th year for our school to have sports day. Hence, I think thats the reason why the japanese girls get to go for our sports day cuz normally every year they'll just go to our school.

On that day I get to meet several japanese girls and I have to bring them around and talk to them. :)



The preparation and sorts. Didn't get to take picture of the "real" one though. Cuz I was lazy.


We have to wait for the japanese girls to arrive then give them each a bunga telur and a school keychain.


Paula, Natsumi and Kiwako. They're all 17 years old


My partner, Natsumi.


JL's partner, Kiwako


Jess's partner, Paula



Each of us got something they bought from Japan. Some girl got hello kitty stuff and she don't wanna switch stuff with me BOOHOOHOO


Us


This girl is so cute! I wish I got her though HAHAHA


Their performance. There were 2 groups. This were one of them.


Norina and I


Sara and I

----

Here's another group of Tomita Highschool students.




And then this is what happens when you give someone who dont know how to use a camera :



They cut you out. I'm the poor little soul that is next to Sara. I'm in a red shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment