Tuesday, March 16, 2010

//Stealing wooden pencils



Lunch with Kenneth..


On the way.....



He was talking about something I wasn't paying attention XP

We went to..

The Curve/IKEA for lunch and saw Zoe and her family there

Searching for my daybed frame. But to no avail because item OOS.

It happens to me EVERYTIME whenever I go someplace JUST TO buy it. Fucken' happens to me everytime.

Anyway, this is one good pillow. Seriously. Am so gonna get it w/ my mum. Was short of cash I only have like 50bucks with me :-( And..I got 2 accessory stand I IS HAPPY :-)

Lunch :

Meatballs meatballs meatballs meatballs meatballs meatballs meatballs meatballs

I'll let you in a little secret of mine : I have never been to IKEA in M'sia and have never tried their meatballs and their other food before. Therefore, I took pictures for blogging's sake. Just to remember. Hehe.

Got this piece of Princess Cake for free. I heard it was flown in from Sweden.


But it taste bad anyway so it doesn't really matter to me if it's expensive or not its free afterall haha. (No, we didn't finish it)

No comments:

Post a Comment