Wednesday, March 24, 2010

//The fear of losing someone

Life is short and too precious to be taken for granted. Everyday is a gift, that's why they call it the present; cherish it. There is more to life than you'd ever know. The people that we live with, the friends that we may or may not talk to everyday, things around you, your dear pets might leave you, don't take them for granted. Treasure every second of time spent with them. Never doubt the unexpected.

"There are three words I like to repeat to myself: glass half full. Just to remind myself to be grateful for everything I have."

"Thank you dear god for everything i have so far. Thank you for putting obstacles in my life you know that I will overcome. And thank you for making me stronger, every step of the way."




No comments:

Post a Comment