Wednesday, March 17, 2010

//Baskets of plans



I'm having so much fun here I don't wna go back.................

Sigh, it was s'posed to be a 4 days holiday here but it ended up in 2. :) The food, the people here, I like. Because its like there's no one left in JB anymore? People I know are either in Singapore or KL (Or other places in M'sia) to further their studies. But but but if you let me choose, I won't come up here to study...because....well. I don't really like their lifestyle over here(Like typical girls over here). Aaaah I guess everywhere's the same anyway. There're afterall still 2 years to go. I can pick my location slowly.

Anyway, gtg now to pack my things then I'm off to IKEA(*hopesssss*) then I'll be back in JB. I'm thinking of tanning...anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment