Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Coming closer my composure turning

Yay to the new blogskin. The skin's look is not permanent cause well, I am still thinking of how to deal with the header picture cause it clashes with the about me pictures. Like too many pictures liddat leh. How? :(

Urgh I am just so lazy to snap photos of the specs.....SO, MIGHT NOT BE LAUNCHING COLLECTION TWO in a while. Until I feel like it. Or maybe just close down it lah wait till my PMR finish.....Dunno yet! Btw btw changing url for online store name too hehehe. AND that's final.

I am skipping dinner for the 57680th time. But I my tummy is unhappy naowz. Should I suck it up with the food and eat it for the sake of eating??? Omg h8 being so fickle minded these kind of small matters also cannot decide. @$%&$E#@$*(*!!!!



Gosh I look so BAD compared to Yaya. I feel inferior everytime when she's around....hahhahaha!! But I don't carez thats how I look what. So accept it luh!

Omgz I am craving for.......Smelly Tofu!!!!!1 Not sure what's the name in english but its definitely Chou To Fu in chinese. Jb has it too but I don't want that kind one. I want the exact kind I ate in Shen Zhen. STREET FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make me sad only :(

this is like a useless post I know ok so I am going off now. Ta! ( Used so many exclaimation mark hahaha ) Gonna go do homework.. FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS YEAR. Ya believe it or not haha! I'm not as hardworking/smart/whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment