Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday the 5th

Hai.

This morning found myself awake @ 7plus watching Skins. After that spotted eating wanton mee with mum and sis for breakfast. & Hot milo yum tum tum. :) After that went to apartment and chill like pigs. Keep on munching on something only..gaining weight like supergrandmamacow. Then after that went to City Square cuz mum wanna get one top but sold out already. So she sad.

Went to eat Kinsahi for lunch. Unagi..........................

So that was like my morning and afternoon. Nothing beats spending quality time with mummy.

Anyway!! B.W.P. is launching their very first collection tomorrow @ 930PM. You heard it right...930, very late I know... I'm collaborating with i4style, guess you all know aready cause that bum went to reveal it. It was supposed to be a secret. Make me angry like cowshit like that only. BUT NVM.



B.W.P. stands for blondeswithpistols :) Must support ah!! Here's the preview for tomorrow.







TOMORROW AT 930 K!!!!!!!!!

(I know the picture qualities suck but please bear with it ok because I used Paint not Photoshop that's why..... )': )

No comments:

Post a Comment