Saturday, July 25, 2009

Is today Saturday>?

Urgh I just so h8 Internet Explorer right noww na na na na. Its been giving so much problem I can't even get to type a decent e-mail and then it just go "internet explorer is not responding. Do you want to close the program / restart the program" -Yeah sucker punch in your face.

Was s'posed to go school today @ 10 but then I changed my mind like after I got ready. I h8 Koko. Make me wake up early in the morning only. !@#$%^&*&% grumpy now. >:( ANyway. Netball l8r with J J S and gonna get burnt like cha sao bao. and then Hockey l8r also whoopeeoo. eggcited.



"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you'll appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually trust no one but yourself. And sometimes things fall apart so better things can fall together."

No comments:

Post a Comment