Saturday, July 4, 2009

Wicked Saturday

Today, I went to find my love of my life with mum and sister. "What is life without shopping!!?!" -EvelynC.




Collected my reservation for Topshop but that was just around 3 to 4 pieces but then I unleashed my superpower of shopping the bill went up to 84xRM. Anyway WAS. I. HAPPY after I got the shoe I love!!!!!!!1

My brother is like a walking zombie now it is quite scary..not. But that is not the highlight of this post. The highlight of this post is MY LOVE.!


My topshop luvs!


This is one heck of a pair of shoes I love! Ya ya whatever you say whether it is not nice or whatever keep it to yourself.

So after buying the topshop loots we went for high tea @ Nando's.



Mum & I. My mummy looks like my friend right!

Yesterday a bunch of school kids apparently my brother's friends cam over and one of them actually addressed me "aunty" !!! I was so shag that day because I was tired. Think in house shirt those shaggy ones and untidy hair kiap-ped up like lao aunty. Even my brother's friend thinks I am old. NVM//



Today to summarize was so awe-pucking-some. WHAT? AT LEAST I DIDNT SAY FU........ Got like tonnes of stuffs (ok maybe not that much) but it was enough to satisfy myself though. From tops to bottoms to dress and to swimsuit to socks to sports attire to daily use to accessories to gadjets accessories. :D

Need to buy a necklace for myself because I obviously don't have one. Am thinking Chanel.....imitation. HAHAHA. Cuz well, sigh..mum says I cannot spend too much money..... )':

Wanted to post up the picture I took of my today's loots. But then l8r you people say I buay pai seh. So I'll save my energy to post it up cause it gets unappreciated. Kena once b4 don't wanna kena again. Definitely don't like how that feels. I don't find anything so buay pai seh about posting what you bought what! I MEAN WHY CAN'T YOU FEEL THE HAPPINESS. Ok wtf am I talking about the buay pai seh thingy. Whatever can't be bothered about the reactions of blog readers anyway. Negative ones.

Today I was pratically so happy that I forgot to have my dinner..so I took hot milo and crackers and raisin breads for alternative. Poor soul. HAHA

K gtg bai.

No comments:

Post a Comment