Friday, July 31, 2009

They made me close down this space but I said, no, no, no.



I will not miss this for the world. Who's with me?

Anyway, I'm in a good mood today because I skipped school and that I woke up after 1030AM. Yeah it might be like a "so?" for you but it is definitely something good for me because you have no idea how long I've never awoke @ 1030 man. Its been such a long time. YES I am a morning person.

I have thing that I've to make it clear before it gets worse and all that. I've been hearing things like "Vicky copies so & so no originality ah". Seriously I do not feel good when I heard that. I mean, who feels good when you are being accused of something you've never do before.

I have an online idol. and many other online girls that I like. AND THEY ARE NOT FROM MALAYSIA. They are like pretty girls and some of them are ang mohs. Yeah I admit that sometimes I do copy them but not as in whole.

So to whoever out there thats trying to say that I copy so & so(frm m'sia) just go fug yourself. I know they are reading my blog because if not how the hell would they know so much. They're like the time bombs waiting for me to say something and then it strucks them and they just go "BOOOM" Yet another "rumour" about me.

Seriously I don't get it why they even gives a shit about me. Its not like I ate they ice cream or something. Ok not funny. But I'm not like the It-Girl so I don't get it.

Whatever lah can't be bothered. There is a part where I wanted to close down this blog because I am very very affected by the stuffs they said. (Not in a sad way but in a very angry way. mind you.) That's one of the many reason why I have the thought of closing down this space. But then I was thinking. WHY THE HELL I LET THEM RUDE RUMOURS AFFECT ME. I won't close down this space just for them and be happy. I can do better than that.

That aside, my life's been pretty boring nowadays so I will not be penning down what happened in my life and all that except that if I found something worth telling you guyz. :-) Cuz I don't want to let the public know so much about me you know. Its better becoming a mystery. Hehe.

(ooh yet another wordy post nobody will read. HAHA)

Okiepokie gtg make myself "busy" for the online store. ( Its not a busy thing to do afterall but I just like to say it cannot meh! HaHAHA. Look more professional what!! CHEHHHHHH)

5 comments:

  1. im a fren of Kimberley Ong n she asked me to checkout ur blog...
    sooooooooooooooooo, here i am.



    in a way, i noe the feeling dat u've posted up there...
    soooooooooooooooooooooooooo, juz let it be.
    count them as ur fan...
    when ur reaching da top, ppl will envy u...
    ;)
    (am i making any sense?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg ikhwan i was about to leave a comment and here i see you commenting at the same place.
    SHATZ did i just say i know you.? whatever.



    i'm with you!
    coco chanel! omg nice
    and btw i read your blog. don't be so emo about it. hahahahahaa. jkjk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. EHH I didn't even know you guys left a comment! Haaha just realised it today :D I can't be bothered already hahah so whatever only lah. Stupid blogger never notify me haha :)

    ReplyDelete