Sunday, July 19, 2009

fickle on high street

Hi. Plz don't kill me. I know I made a promise to not switch back to livejournal but...ok no more buts. So I AM NOT EXPLAINING. If you've been following my twitter then you'll know that all of the pictures I uploaded into facebook didn't make their way into it!! Urggghh.

Have soooo many pictures to upload, blog posts to make. So that I don't feel bored. So that it'll entertain me by typing a loong picturey-wordy post. Ha ha ha.

Anyway! Blondes with pistols (collaboration between neondrugstore and i4style) are launching new collection soon! Our second collection will be a very small collection. What to expect : Old school sunglasses! Not just glasses this time..but sunglasses! And we'll be having a new face for this collection :)

Support okies?

No comments:

Post a Comment