Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Flowers in my hair

Helloooo. Since I am in a good mood today...By good mood I mean no headaches and laziness and all that ha ha ha so found myself typing a blog post right now :) I feel good while blogging and typing because that's what I enjoy doing onlining. Ok pointless I know.

No wait - I think the headache part is starting already. I don't know whats with my head nowadays it gets headaches easily. Maybe the heaty weather, maybe the insufficient water I've been drinking..or it maybe the aftermath of me skipping meals. Been skipping meals so oftenly its quite scary. And speaking of meals..I AM NOT GOING TO EVER EAT CANTEEN FOOD EVER AGAIN. Except for.nuggets? My school's canteen food sux2dmax it. is. so. gross. I nearly vomitted today. - - - - - - - - - - - -

Let's see what I have today.. Well, So I decided to not blog about the Hockey day thing. stuff after that and all so that leaves me the part of the FOA day. FOA this year was an epic fail. Like seriously. Fine, I am in no place to say whatever since the stuff I got myself involved in this year also epic fail like the.....sketch................ But its still a fail. luh. ok.

Imma only upload a few pictures of the day the rest you can find in Facebook. There aren't many candid photos all are poser pictures kkkk.



Imma poser like that. \m/


No comments:

Post a Comment