Friday, July 31, 2009

New collection alert!

Zomgwtfbbq F my brain. I forgot that I have a new collection to launch for the online store. Thank goodness I checked my mail and it was actually supposed to be launched today!!!!! I always thought that I'd be launching it on Sunday but I was wrong.

Sorry to subscribers. :( I promise it won't happen again. And preview for collection will be up maybe tomorrow morning or tonight at about 11 something...Now only I'm going to edit the photos so I need time you know!!



But this collection will be better!!! There's a new face for this collection and its not "studio" version but its like those "candid"version of photographs. Thought that modelling for specs are better not in "studio" version so yup..

Oh by the way. Don't visit neondrugs.blogspot.com / neondrugstore.livejournal.com anymore because we're shifting to ficklestreet.livejournal.com :D

No comments:

Post a Comment