Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Roses and tequila for a Wednesday night

Not coming back here anymore..not even for nuffnang. So close to reaching RMxxx :'( . The last time I shifted from livejournal(victoriawrites.livejournal.com) back to blogger was because of nuffnang but this time I won't. Hehe so see you bloggers over there @ livejournal. Loving my skin really. HELLO KITTY!!

Y'know today I found my vcds when mum bought for me when I was young..there's hello kitty, popeye the sailor man and some abc counting thing so very cute! Felt so touched like want to cry already.....*sniffsniff*

Anyway, this will be my last post in thepaperpony.blogspot.com. I am not asking for you guys to relink me cause well you know, I find it very annoying to relink people so maybe it applies to you too. Hehehe :)

I am quite happy because I am done with my class flier thing which I personally think its nice. Bet there's gonna be sooo many people criticizing it. Its what people do nowadays you know..and whatever others do, it never gets appreciated.

But anyhow, here's the link to my new blog. Oh ya! B4 I go, if you were wondering what's up with the amor vincit omnia thing, it actually means love conquers all in latin. As for my livejournal, its tout le monde est beau which means everyone is beautiful in french/italian can't remember. Don't get shocked when you see my 3 names in livejournal its not my real name! Except for Victoria. Kkkk?

http://rosesandtequila.livejournal.com/ ( it might be finger tangling at first but you'll get used to it..everyone gets used to it. )

(-;



(That's the same black head hair thing I used for my flier. So in luv with it actually. Reminds me of the girl next door. their hair n dress logo thing. Haha. You can search for the head thing in google. type black rose clipart and go to the 10th++ page. You can find it. or maybe b4 that. )

No comments:

Post a Comment