Sunday, August 22, 2010

//Bone Machine

WARNING : WHINY POST DO NOT READ! (There's photos beneath though)

Ok here's another post for today. Cannot tahan too bored already. Actually wanted to go out and chill alone at starbucks or something..then it rained, and I don't really have much cash left, and I'm saving up for my birthday present for myself (though its quite cheap but y'know its money..and it takes time to save money, considering I'm quite a spendthrift) and that I wanted to watch a movie at home, and I found a bottle of peel-off mask thing and I wanted to apply mask on(which never got to do in the afternoon).

SO THEN I decided not to go out. No la actually I wanted to go out and buy lip balm..the starbucks was just an excuse. So I was thinking Why the hell I would want to travel down town waste cab fare to just get a stick of lipbalm..?!?!

Today I am feeling quite chatty I got some stories(not really) to tell(whine). Y'know the bag I posted a few posts down? The longchamp? I actually wanted it so badly THEN my sister have to come back home with her new barrel bag with shoulder straps...I fell in a shortwhile <3 with it and I decided not to get the Longchamp anymore because I searched topshop and wanted to get this satchel bag in black. And then now my sister is back in Subang I don't want the satchel anymore and is back wanting my longchamp Lol. But the longchamp is really handy like can keep all of my shizz in it =)

Then comes the instax part.. I wanted to use my pocket money to buy one...(I said that in a few posts down) then my mum and sister was so agaisnt it (so are all my friends) because my sister has one and the film is expensive yada yada yada But I am the kind of person that HAVE to get the thing I WANT, if not I'd be feeling very miserable and I'd feel like dying. No seriously the feeling really consumes up your soul and then you're soul-less. That's kinda scary. Its like dementors LOL. And then I couldn't get the instax because then my mum would not talk to me forever and I don't ever want that to happen because I love her and I need her. And now I am sad I'm not quite over it because its like the only one of the 2 thing I want to get for next year's birthday present and now I can't get it... :-'( Plus I'm getting it for myself, like a birthday gift for myself and everyone is so agaisnt it.

Now I don't think I'm getting the instax anymore FUUUUU- (Now I feel like dying again) and I decided to save money to get myself a Ray Ban Wayfarer! Or an Aviator(Though I already have one but I don't have the black one) Or a Clubmaster. Zzzzz. I think I should stick to the wayfarer since I've wanted it since 2 years ago..?

I don't like it that I'm fickle-minded. My fickleness had ruined so many things. Sigh.

Ok I give you pictures :

The day started off by going to CS to get my mum's and euchuan's eyes checked by my bestfriend(hehehe), then came back home to fetch brother and go off for dinner at some chiplak place that serves quite nice crabs. While waiting for IDK what, my sister and I took pictures.









 Yes I know I am super dark and have a large pancake face ok you don't need to tell/remind me of that.


Cherry ring that I supposedly have to sell but I like it too much I decided to keep it for myself :p


My grandma and I






Muahhhh <3


Haha I was actually turning my head facing the camera but I was too slowwwww





Struggling to get off.


I love this picture.


I like to force kiss my dog =)



Happy happy dog and owner


See how unhappy me Poco is















At my aunt's house after dinner


Yes I keep doing that face cause I like it


Boooorrrrinnnggg


Nobody wanna take picture with me so I take myself then bore you and attempt to make your eyes bleed by posting up pictures of myself


This instax would be perfect if Poco was looking at the camera. Poco is so fat and obese now like me. We are obese kids


random shot

Stayed in my aunt's place for quite a while before mum decides to go back home.. Then went out for supper with sister Euchuan Zeke and Vinesh. They came in bob the builder helmets. I forgot to take photos. So lepaked and talk and laugh and shit before going back to EC's house for monopoly.

Monopoly was good. Monopoly is where all the conning begins man. Makes me wanna buy a monopoly set so much right now. Maybe I should. I have one last time and the whole set just went MIA. And I have another one which I bought it over from my brother for 6 bucks (HAHAHA DUMB BRO KENA CON), its a pokemon set its sooo cute I don't know where it is now.

K anyway I think this is the longest post I have ever typed for the past 4 years of having a blog.

Bye everybody bye! Meanwhile you can talk to me on formspring because I'm bored like that and very very very little people will talk to me. That's sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment