Sunday, August 29, 2010

//random plans

 Yesterday in short : 4 of us (Jeremy Jackson Jeffrey and I) went to hang out at SS. Then I realised I didn't bring my pictures for the undang thing. Went all the way back to get my pictures... I went in my room, made a mess outta it, screamed at my maid in the middle of the night (12 plus) because I couldn't find my pictures. I was so pissed off. Then I checked my bag, yeah....it was in it. I burst out in laughter. Lol wasted a trip. I don't really feel bad for screaming at my maid though. Ya ya call me a spoilt brat or whatever but if you were me that night you will scream at her too. She and her face.

Today : J and I went for our undang lesson (and the place smells like pee). The lesson was good. I enjoyed it. So much for saying "I'm most probably going to fall asleep" hahaha. Ok so, after undang we went hang out with Kenneth. Was supposed to go Angsana to get his stuff but parking was full and jam packed. Went to CS to find Dickson. Decided to watch 5:40PM The Expendables on 5:40PM itself. After movie we decided to ditch Dickson (since he's be watching movie till 8 plus), we had dinner at Roost, played Truth/Truth with the questions from an iphone app. Great bonding there. After dinner we decided to go this treasure island where good stuff comes in cheap prices. Definitely going back there again! Spent my last 10bucks in my wallet for a watch.

I have pictures in my phone but my phone is dead right now and I can't seem to charge it and it won't power on. I hope it won't die forever on me.

Anyway I'm going to only upload 2 photos. The rest I would upload them in another post, when my phone relives.


Justice League!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like Wonderwoman and Batman the most.






My buddy Ken and I! Bunny ears! (I cropped this picture because my zip was down hahahaha)

Ok goodnight all. My day

No comments:

Post a Comment