Friday, August 20, 2010

//not a midnight fix

It's been a long time since I last took photos using a webcam. My webcam really suck so I figured I might as well test the webcam of my bro's new laptop(which is free..yay!), it suck as hell too. Why can't they install better quality of webcams into laptops? Also I don't like taking photos using the webcam because they make my nose looks huge as hell. Ok not like it wasn't already is but I just don't like seeing it.

Dot Dot Dot... So I've decided to buy myself the instax camera and get something else for my friends to buy for me(or nothing at all). Ya I'm cool like that I tell them what to buy for me \m/ And yeah I know my sister has one instax too but I can't help it myself wants it so badly. Afterall I'm buying the all white one and my sis has the hello kitty one. It's kind of different looks wise, no? Ahhhh call me a follower or a copycat. I like cats anyway.

No I lied. I hate cats. They're needy and slippery and have claws. I have a dog named Poco Vivace. He does things that are mildly exasperating sometimes but i like him.

Life's been rather mundane lately. Eat Sleep Go-to-school Talk Eat Sleep Poo Pee. I need to go have some fun I guess..? But what can I do. Pffffffffft. Oh! My sister is coming back today which means I could pester her for my-secret-plan Hehehe.

Ok this post is dumb. Here is a picture of me and my dog :



and another picture of me :



my nose is larger than my lips. Hahaha my lips are small anyway.

Have a good day everyone =)

No comments:

Post a Comment