Sunday, August 15, 2010

//we are kids

So I've been really lazy to update this blog. Don't have that feeling of wanting to update this space you know.. Its quite sad right. Anyway, my recent activities was the Interact Officers Training which killed my brain cells. Thank goodness for familiar faces at the talk on the duties of a __(insert one of the B.O.D here)__.

Then, earlier today for Winnie's birthday celebration. Eh... what we got for her birthday..? Not yet handed her her birthday gift but she know about it already. =) I guess you guys will have to stay tuned to find out hehe. Only going to upload some of the pictures. Really lazy to upload them all. Maybe I'd do that some other time. For now, sleeping comes first.























Happy birthday Winnie =)

Bye everybody bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment