Wednesday, August 18, 2010

//Current wishlist

I already know what to "ask" for my birthday present next year! Its not too early right...? Since its only 2 days after new year and its August already. Omg I wanna get the 2 things I wanted to badly. I hope its by next month I am going to pester everybody all. HEHE. So excited I cannot breathe. Ok la its not something very "big" like those expensive kind its affordable and I wanted it for the longest time ever. Please please please let me get my birthday present early! (No I'm not asking any of you guys to get it for me I'm just so super excited right now I HAVE to post this up lol)













1. Longchamp Planetes (Chose this over Le Pliage because the brown leather looks tacky)
2. Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s (Because I like the shape better than the Mini 25)
3. Fluffy Unicorn (It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!!!)
4. Macbook Pro (See reason below)
5. Ray Ban Wayfarer (I like)
6. Balenciaga City (Boo....)
7. Sleepy Kittens Storybook (HEHEHE)
8. iTouch ( =D )

No 1 and 2 hopefully next month... hehehe. Maybe I should only get the Mac on 2012..but my computer is dying on me! I don't need  a No 5... And No 6 is defo out of the way. No 3 and No 7!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Winnie's present was 3 days late. Only got to buy it today.



Yes, we were in power rangers uniform today.



Blue ranger and White ranger

After school Winnie and I fleed off to CS to get her present. And we got her this! Been collecting money for the past few days.



iPod Shuffle 4GB in Pink. Its worth it. Rather than different individuals buying her useless things like...a soft toy(Which she did not ask for it) or.. a coin box??? I don't know, the typical within-your-budget presents. To me, it doesn't matter how many people chipped in for a present but let the present be worth it like a iPod, or iTouch, or a compact camera.. or a pair of shades from __(insert high-street-store here)__. At least you know the receiver will use and appreciate the present, rather than chucking it in the corner of a room, untouched and collecting dust







Conquer the universe. (For Winnie)



Some shitty garden. Haha!



To infinity and beyond. (Mine)

Ok thats all for today bye everybody bye

No comments:

Post a Comment