Monday, August 2, 2010

//ever wondered why?

My internet is fried......

Currently using the maxis broadband which takes forever to load. This sucks seriously. I thought since I'm sick I could at least stay home all day and watch series after series of tv shows but heck nooooo my internet connection is super shitty right now.

Went to Singapore with JL Nithiyah and Roguy last Saturday. Quality time spent with them hehehe. So many funny incidents happened.

1. Went to have early dinner and Nithiyah Roguy and I thought our bill was $147.20 because we're blind like that. Only got to know later from JL that the bill was $47.20. Well it looked like $147.20 from where I was sitting.

2. Went in the wrong train and only got to "jump" out from the train after the last "warning" of "door is closing *beepbeepbeepbeep*" Hahaha It was so funny. It was like a tensed up moment because we were trying to get out of the train and there were two people trying to get in the train.

3. Contemplating whether should we cross the road or not cross the road when the green pedestrian was blinking. Then I kinda ran towards the other end and the other 3 monkeys were kinda like "WHAAAT? WE'RE CROSSING??! Then attempts to run together with me"

That was a few.

Anyway. I uh, have nothing to say anymore so ok byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment