Saturday, August 7, 2010

//In 2 days

Friday and Saturday in a post :)


Rachel's birthday celebration at school.


Yeah look at that poophead


Hui Mei, Winnie Me and JL. I was sweating cold sweat in school that day. Not good, not fun. You get so sticky yuck. Haha. Like this whole week I went to school for 2 days only hehehe.

Bailed out on J Nut and JL (They went to the EC installation). And I went shopping with my mum! Hehehehe. BUT THEN. Some fcker had to create trouble for us so our shopping tripped were stalled halfway. Nevertheless I got some pretty pieces from Topshop. I <3 Topshop.




Leaf connector ring, and the butterfly ring Janice Chian got for me from Cambodia. :D Leaf must have some sort of butterfly what, no meh..? Hahaa


Infinity connector ring. Had some significant meaning to it :)

Today (Saturday) went for lunch at IL GIARDINO and watched DESPICABLE ME in 3D with my cousin and my brother. FINALLY GOT TO WATCH HEHEHE. More about it later.


Food was ok.






We kinda had the whole place to ourselves.


Yeah he was telling me something. I wasn't listening.




Some pretty baby bolster in the car




YAY DESPICABLE ME. Us in the 3D glasses!





The movie was AWESOME! BEST ANIMATED MOVIE THIS YEAR!!! After watching 3D movie for the first time, I don't think I want to watch non 3D movies anymore man. Its so nice. There's this part in an advertorial where some glitters were sprinked it was like pwoahhh.

My favourite part from the movie is the part where Gru read bedtime story for the kids. What's yours? I want that story book!!! And the minions are like the cutest thing ever! I rate the movie a 9/10! -1 because its only 1 and a half hour long so its not enough!!

Below are all self-shot pictures so you can skip the whole thing. Haha.






Ya ya ya I have a very fat face and a small lip I know, I know.




Today's loots! Finally got my converse hehehe. Happy kid.









Finish. K byebye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment