Monday, August 16, 2010

//the other day in school

As much as I detest uploading photos of me in school or in school uniform but they're the recent photos I have so I guess they'll pass. But there is this tiny bit of feeling "hatred" towards myself for uploading pictures of me in school uniform. I don't know..it's just me. (Or is it the same with everyone else?) -And yes, my classroom looks like crap. Live with it!

The recent play by 4 Science 1 : Hidup Malaya


























MERDEKA..! x7






People that makes me happy


Iqqin & Izzaty



People that can be bullied


Hui Mei


Pooh head


Somehow this photo makes it look like I have thick hair. Haha cheat one!




I think I had the cutest drawing. hahaha Raja bias!


















Unicorn FAIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment