Wednesday, August 11, 2010

//frocks and blocks


Check out my tumblr : http://fictiondream.tumblr.com (It's still new though.)

I figured I need a tumblr to share my saves from my "inspiration" folder. So yeah... I hope its a right choice and I will be able to keep up to it.

SALT tomorrow with the girls ;-) Most probably I'm going to develop some sort of a girl crush towards Angelina Jolie. I'm loving her bangs. Really made me think whether I should go back to bangs or grow my fringe. Decisions making for hair styles is really, pffft. Why can't we have short hair a day and long hair the next? Why can't we control the length of our hair or the period to grow out our hair. The world would be a better place with more people with different hairstyles. Or, maybe not. Since not everyone appreciates the same thing. And different people have different tastes/style.

Oh well. Gonna go sleep now.

Byeeverbodybye!

No comments:

Post a Comment