Tuesday, November 9, 2010

//Decidero





"IT'S NAME IS POO! AND ITS SO COOL LIKE THE FISH IN THE POOL"

Hahaha I am too bored. Too bored. I don't know what to do and I can't sleep so I decided to do this. And in case you're wondering, Poo is the name I decided to name my new laptop. Hahahaha. It was a tough fight between Poo and Panda. Maybe I should name my red ipod nano panda lol lol lol we'll just assume it is colour blind k. Oh no what am I talking about.

The more sleep I'm not getting the more time I have to type nonsense in here and make appear as a bimbo that keeps on whining all day long. I am hungry. And its dark here..

***

ANG GUYS, I'M BACK ON TWITTER.

Click on the image to get redirected, or click here.

Let's tweet everybody! (Click on the image to get redirected) Don't wanna lose ya'll as my followers hahaha (=

No comments:

Post a Comment