Monday, November 1, 2010

//survival


Hello 你好 Hai Bonjour Hallo Ciao はじめまして 안녕하세요 Olá Hola สวัสดี

This year passed by so super quickly eh? Its already November. Its quite sad really. But its ok! There's much more things to look forward in life..(like a new laptop...) Hahahhaha I should stop with that I know. Been spamming twitter with that I am so sick of myself.

Anyway! I received a formspring message saying that I shouldn't make this space into a photologue cause then I'd lose whatever readers I have.... Nooooo I don't wanna lose ya'll. Wanna protrude into your life by constantly 'annoy' ya'll with whatever i have leh. Hahaha so what do you guys think! Should I continue talking crap here or just post pictures and get the hell of it done????

I can't wait for the end year holidays! One more paper to go and I'm done! No actually there are still 3 papers for me. Yes that includes Pendidikan Jasmani(PE) and Sivik (Human contributions) and that ends like what... 10th of november? Holding us back from going holidays and stuff. Whatever I'm going to have my self declared break. So many plans this time round.....I cannot wait for it...I always do.

DAMN UNIQLO IS NOW OPEN IN FAHRENHEIT 88. NEED TO GO THERE. NEEEEEEEEEEED!!!

Ah well I should stop my nonsense here byebye all.

January through October summary : We all survive

No comments:

Post a Comment