Wednesday, November 3, 2010

//Movie Marathon

Wednesday caught myself skipping school and had a 'movie marathon' that only consist of 2 movies. Saw myself getting broke, saw myself laughing hysterically, saw myself fooling around, saw myself making white lies, saw myself getting embarrased.























SLIT MY WRIST

ANYWAY LOOK AT MY TWIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















Hahahaha ew omg fail




and then surprised Hui Mei. Look at her priceless face..



We got her the iPod shuffle for her next year's birthday present. Yes, its waaaay to early but we couldn't help ourselves to get her in our iPod clan you see..











My bestfriend J




I love this picture. Finally somebody hugging me uh....... LOL





Like paparazzi uh

I like this

I LIKE THIS







That's all for tonight everybody. I'm dead beat..

No comments:

Post a Comment