Wednesday, November 10, 2010

//Little girls



When I was 6! This is what we call too much make up. It made me look like a mini geisha lol hahaha except I'm in a cheongsam. It was one of the Chinese New Year the family gathered in Perak and we had this "pageant" thing going on. Good times, good times. I look forward to the next time the whole family gathers because its always so much fun.

Picture One : My sister got crowned as the champion hahaha. Damn sad I should've won! I got runner up and my cousin Elaine got second runner up. Gone were the days I really wanted to be a pageant champion until...last year. Now I'm just so scared of all these stuff.

Picture Two : All of the contestants haha. Lol Sheena (The little girl in front of me), her face really like angry hahaha. So cute la.

Anyway, notice how I never looked into the camera or have my face straight up? I have no idea why. I like to look down on most of the photo capturing moment, I don't know I guess I was shy...? Lol. No seriously, I have a few photos of my not looking at the camera but smiling and posing away. Lol poser!

***

Can't resist posting this up. I can't stop laughing at this it's too cute. Hahahahaha Girls do that too!!!!

So I told this girl I like her....
And she was like,
I like you too,
And I was like :



see the original version : http://sapphiresailor.tumblr.com/post/1534280701/so-i-told-this-girl-i-like-her

No comments:

Post a Comment