Thursday, November 25, 2010

//just a while ago

Ordered Mcdelivery at 2AM+



Been a long time since I last had apple pie. Yummmmmms

Oh and this was Mcdonalds second round haha! @Lloydlxl for helping me tapau hahahhaa. When my mcdelivery arrived it didn't come with the nuggets and I paid for it! Damn, should've checked. Called back to get them delivered back but nah.. the McD did call back to double confirm though, but we've waited for around an hour to no avail of chicken mcnuggets hahaha. Ok back to what I was saying.. I regret for not ordering McFlurry too so I came up with ideas like when the macs man came I shall flirt with him to get him help me get a McFlurry or have him drive me there.... OK FINE I don't see the point in telling but hahahaha I find it funny la!


Ok...yes I still haven't bathe at 4.33AM. Bye! I feel like a pregnant horse right now..

No comments:

Post a Comment