Sunday, November 28, 2010

//Wild dreams Wild chases







List of what I want : (Or what you could possibly get me for my birthday Hahahahahahasighhaha)

  • The Principles of Uncertainty by Maira Kalman
  • The Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Schbosky
  • Fujifilm Instax 210
  • Ray Ban Clubmaster
I've been searching Hi and Low for both the books. MPH, Popular, Borders.. I've found the first book on Borders but the mighty Hahakenhaha don't let me buy it at that time because he knew a place that sells book at lesser than half the price of it........which then led me to buy 6 books, non of which is them two because they don't stock them.

The instax because.. well I've always wanted a polaroid camera and then now that polaroid does not produce films anymore.. I guess Fujifilm makes a good substitution!

Been wanting a Ray Ban wayfarer since.....forever. Then I came across the Clubmaster and go "Hey, that suit my character more, IMHO" So yes, Wayfarer eliminated, now I'm going after the Clubmaster

Oh look its 6AM I should probably sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment