Tuesday, November 2, 2010

//Yes


If I still being selfish and me being irritated by the littlest thing. No seriously I cannot take this kind of life. I need peace. Why won't people just grant me that. I don't care if I will be lonely forever or have no one to love me but at least let there be peace. They say they don't have enough fund for charity. But they have enough fund for a war.

I like loneliness way too much and I dislike people that come in the way and take that away from me. I will die if this goes on. I need to get out of this shit hole. Give me a decent place I'd pick that anytime. Give me to choose between life and death, Death anytime. Seriously this is getting out of control. Today, I had enough. Stress from afternoon to night Why the fuck would I need all that?

Yes there are issues with me and this is me finally trying to be 'open' about it and typing it here because I don't want to take all these anymore. I have issues with myself, things around me, people around me and I am NOT Ok. I will never be. That's it. I am not typing this to gain attention or whatshit or sympathy so I do not need all that from you people. Stop asking me if I am ok. NO I AM NOT OK GET IT? NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP DO NOT TELL ME THAT YOU CARE ABOUT ME BECAUSE I DON'T FUCKING GIVE TWO FLYING FUCKS ABOUT IT. 

LET ME DIE ALONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment