Sunday, November 28, 2010

//Indomee




Picture 1 : So I was hungry at 2AM, dragged my sister downstairs and tried to look for food to eat. Took the whole milk from the fridge and it was expired, so moved on the bread...and I don't want to have bread. Opened the cupboard to find indomee...left one. Then we can't cook the indomee cause my dad on the alarm so we can't get to the wet kitchen. I then got a brilliant idea : To cook the indomee using boiled water. And ate it from the tupperware cause I couldn't find a plate. Not bad huh!!

Picture 2 : Sister got two dutch lady milk inside her bag. One strawberry flavoured one chocolate flavoured. We fought over the chocolate one and guess who won??? ;-) And its in some weird size.. its not the normal dutch lady size its smaller than the normal one and bigger than the mini one. Hhaha

ok bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment