Tuesday, January 6, 2009

5 minutes post

There's one miscarriage case in my house today. No not me, I'm not pregnant and I didn't get miscarriage. My rabbit, Bimbo got miscarriaged. So sad for her, she was all hmm, moody/sad/etc this afternoon but now she's okay already. Two of her babies died. Her babies are approximately 7 cm. So yeah, its very tiny. The reason why she miscarriaged is because ( most probably ) Poco chased her around my garden the other day.

-
I'm taking off my extensions today because its very irritating to tie bun everyday to school. & sometimes it is visible so, yeah. I'm taking them off tonight. Some students saw my colour extensions already because today during the House Meeting, someone was looking for me and I heard some malay said that " She's the girl with the pink hair! " In malay of course. Ok I was shocked.

Anyways, I got the position for Netball Captain, again. For my Yellow House not for the school team. Speaking of Netball school team, tsk. For a minute I got chosen to enter the school team for Netball and another minute I got kicked out because they've got enough of attack players. And unfortunately I am one of the attack players.

No comments:

Post a Comment