Sunday, January 25, 2009

This, is dumb.

Its due one week + one day my phone credit expired! Haha Talk about busy. Or maybe more to lazy. But its quite good ah not reloading my credit because then I'll not message and do something more cool like, watching tv. Ok maybe not that but hahhaa ok I'm so lame I actually wrote all this just because I wanted to post up something new because of the boredness now and and we're having steamboat + bbq tonight. Shall go pinch some food now. Ciao'

BTW! , Happy Chinese New Year Eve! : )

********************************************************************************************



So desperate for Photoshop la ahhhhh. But in order to fix the problem I'll have to delete all Adobe software then have to reboot this and that. So troublesome. When I thought of that I'm so lazee to do it already I wish someone could help me do it seriously. Sad case la wei.

I want to go Singapore to shop. To see if I can find the aeroplane earring. Ugh I so regretted for not buying it at Roost that time I saw it and now its gone gone gone!! Ok that was like last year around March so for sure it'll be gone but WHY!

I want to online shop but its risky so don't want lah. Plus no moolah.


-
My internet connection's like shit now !#$*@)#^&&*^@!#
My head is spinning. This shall end. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment