Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Mosquitoes shall die.

I am now blogging at my house's garden. Hahaha because my dad is spraying the mosquito repellent to KILL those mosquitoes. Yeah die mosquitoes, DIE.

Oh I haven't told you guys that I got freaking 36 mosquito bites on my legs the other day. Monday I think? While I'm school and having my life skill's class. Well its not even 20 I'm in there and I've got 10++ mosquito bites. Talk about itchy.

Hate. Mosquitoes.

-
I'm thinking to skip the schooling part on Saturday because school is boring and etc. If its not for the pendaftaran kokorikulum thing I won't even bother to go school. Shitty man. If I didn't present myself on this Saturday then I'll be clubless. & that is bad because I'll fail my koko for this year. HAHA So no choice I'll have to suck up and go to schoool. Sad case :D
-
Next time, I'll picnic in my own garden because to me its pretty and I don't care what you think of it. Its a pretty nice place to online and drink champagne.

No comments:

Post a Comment