Monday, January 26, 2009

CNY

" Happy Chinese New Year To All Of You That Carries Cina Blood & Also To Those Who'll Be Celebrating! "

Oh hello, CNY for me is quite okaaaay. Cut out the ang pow part because : ( Ang pow money SO LITTLE!!!!!! How to shopping like that??? One shirt/pant/shoe and that's it. That is VERY little as you can, you know. Imagine.

But Steamboat & Bbq was awe. some. : ) Had steamboat and bbq for 2 days straight but not getting bored of it. If tomorrow we'll be having that again I'll jump into my pond. HA ok cut the crap.

Sad thing this year's CNY I never get to eat Ba Kwa & that is very funny because CNY was supposed to have Ba Kwa and Ba Kwa but no Ba Kwa so no Ba Kwa = Something is missing. But the mandarin orange this year is so vvverrryyyy sweeet!

ook boring. I shall shaddap.....
I'll post a picture post ASAP I promise! Once I edited those photos first. So be patient love.

No comments:

Post a Comment