Thursday, January 8, 2009

Bandage!



Need. to. rest.

Just got back home today and my hands and feets are feeling wobbly now. That ain't a good feeling. But it's not as worse as J's and JL's.

J and JL got hurt today by playing netball. J got her feet sprained. Her bone dislocated ( I think ) and she got a swollen feet. As for JL she got her skin like umm, I forgot what's that word called. So I'm going to say as like when you fall down on the road then you'll get like those kind of ____ ( forgot whats the word again )

So when I turned back around and see they're both already on the floor and I immediately fell to the floor laughing like what only. I was like HAHAHA ohmygosh HAHA. & LOL.



So cool J's feet got bandaged. Really I think I wanna hve a bandaged feet also I want to know how it feels like. Hahaa. I helped J bandage her feet too!! A couple of times. But the first time I did it, it turned out like J has a pork legs. Serious! then after quite some time experimenting how to bandage then it turn out quite ok although I do not know how to bandage. The real way to bandage. HEHE.

J was so sad. Supposedly today is mine and hers sports house training. She wanted to join running this year but unluckily she sprained it so I think its fated that she cannot run. Cause the past two years she fled away when it was her turn to run. So, SERVE HER RIGHT.

-
I think JL hate me for nominating her to become a monitress. HAHA. :P
** Pictures that I've uploaded doesn't have any link to this post. I just want to upload a few pictures cause my post had been very wordy. So yeah. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment