Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Yada Yada

Hi earthlings.

I slept like half of the time of today's Pelantikan Pemimpin thing. Seriously, I fell in deep sleep on J's back. Hahaha :)

Had netball practice today and I seriously don't think so I'll get in and this year is the last year I would ever want to join netball. Yes, I'm letting netball go though I enjoy it but. Hahaha weird. Anyway I learnt something from the netball practice today! 1. I must not day-dream ( I got hit by a ball TWICE on my face. Yes, my FACE.) 2. I know how to train my stamina already!!!! :D

Ok and the sad part is J and I kind of lost our watch. Watches. I could really cry out if its really really missing and can't find it back. Damn its a limited edition of Baby G from Hong Kong!

-
I know its kind of late to do this, I went for CNY clothes shopping today. Just now. & the clothes I got is all from Topshop because 1. Its simple, and nice. 2. All of us are tired after shopping in CS so we only settled in Topshop.
HAHA YES YES YES I got my black glossy leggings already and its so pretty and nice and I love it so much! :) But its RM1xx for like one freaking leggings. I think the price is really over. But still I got it so. :) :) :)
Have to go collect/get the skinny jeans tomorrow after my netball practice again.
................... sienzzzzzZZzzZzZzZZZz.
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment