Sunday, January 11, 2009

Need-to-get list



** Haha I know my tongue looks disgusting and weird and anything you can come up with. Lol.

Anywayz, I setted up a list on what I need to get ( No time line ) So you guys can check it out and maybe who knows the next time you can give me the stuff that I want as a present. Hahahha. Ok I think too much. Lol

Luckily I didnt go for ballet last week because it havent started yet and it starts this week so haha luckily. Ook, its like oh so random I know.

-
Do you know what I hate about school now? Its that we have to end school at 1430PM everyday except for friday. Can you believe it? It's like freaking 6 hours of studies. ( I think its 6 hours la I don't even know the first class starts at what time. Oh well. )
-
I burnt my tongue! Its been quite a long time since I last burnt my tongue and I don't want to burn it ever again. Gosh, its not a nice feeling and I hate the feeling. Last night while I was sleeping my tongue suddenly became very painful then I'll have to stick out my tongue so that its more airy and gosh I know! thousands/millions of germs will be stuck on my tongue then oh man. You get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment