Sunday, January 4, 2009

With no pictures.

You want pictures of my 15th party? I'm sorry I couldn't give you any because there was no decent photo of the party so yeah. Now you can blame J. FAIL to be a photographer. Muahahaha.

So anyhow I still have to thank her for making the party work and all of us had fun ( I hope the others that showed up does too (:(:(:(: ) Thank you bestfriend! Lylyly. Thank you to my sister too for helping around and clean up the apartment! & to the others thatshowed up, Thank you loads for coming and co-operating. Appreciate it very much.

To sum up, you guys rocked the party. I guess I had the best birthday party ever.

Thank you to those who wished me Happy Birthday whether by saying it to me, by phone call, by text message, by msn, by blog, by facebook, by friendster. I don't wanna name you guys because I'm scared that I left anyone of you out. So yeah, you know who you guys are. =)
In short, what we did on my birthday was sing a hell loads of times of Happy Birthday song to me. I think its around 5 or more times. Haha. Bbq! Played by the pool till late at night, Crapped around and laughing.
-
Oh sorry about the pictures. I'll check back again if there's nice pictures either with me or with J but I dont think so there's any so let's just put the pictures part behind us. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment