Monday, January 5, 2009

5th of January.

Well, you know. Today school re-opened and yeah I got in morning session so I have to wake up early yada yada. Actually I don't dislike going school in th morning because time passes so freaking fast. I don't have to stare at the watch anymore in order to wait for recess time, then I'll go "5 minutes more!! 5 minutes more!! I know this teacher is so boring but wait for 5 minutes more!!!" .

Haha ook maybe everyone does that. Anyways, JL the cow got nominated for the Monitress place and unluckily she got it. Now you know how I felt when I knew I got Assistant Monitress last year. Boy, she must've felt so baaddd. Being a monitress in SIGS ain't a goody thing you know. It tortures you like hell. Seriously.

And, all 4 of us agreed that sooner or later our class will make our form teacher cry. Haha! And I think we'll make our Moral teacher cry too. Its like our class is the most crazy class in the whole Form 3 this year. I got shocked when I passed by other classes and they're all so attentive. I was like Whao.

Oooh, my class got a new student today transferred from Perak. Ok meaning, she moved down to Jb from Perak and got into SIGS, 3 PD 1. Ok I admit that I don't really like her I don' t know why ( more to I don't want to tell why ). J kept on saying that I'm bad because she's new and yet I don't like her. I don't like her lah, & I never will. I think?

-

Today after school Jourdan picked us up for lunch @ Roost. Actually I wanted to go there because I want to get the earring but too bad don't have already. So sad la. Aih.


I am happy because Roost had Polaroid Camera for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But there aren't any nice ones so I uh, not really interested in buying any of them from Roostbut I will if there's like nicer ones and all. Considering that Polaroid films are hard to find nowadays and its not cheap. Considering also that I am not rich so yada yada don't need buy la. For now la. I will definitely buy one if I see one that is niceyyyyyyyy.

Oh one random thing, I haven't told you guys that my maid ran away right? YES, she ran away on my birthday. So is my birthday cursed or something. Hahha no of course I don't live in a fairytale kind of story/thing.

And so my beloved old maid came back and work for us. Yay yay yay I am so happy. She hugged me so tight when she saw me running down the stairs. :D Me maid likes me and me likes her and she loves Cookie!! She's like the first person who loves Cookie so much other than my family. Not even my friends love Cookie that much. Ok its because of Cookie is like her company when all of us are not at home either we're at school or work or out to somewhere.

So she cried when she heard that Cookie died and she was like why why why Cookie run away? why Cookie died? So sad la right. Ok enough of Cookie already.
-
I cannot stand my blog la dei, its like so so so so so so wordy. And I'll be "Oooo Woow" if you guys actually read finish any of my post that is very wordy and very boring. But then the visits increased I don't know why. Maybe people like wordy post. Haha of course not.

So I apologize for not having any pictures up this time because I seriously haven't take any photos so yeah there ain't any pictures.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment